Dear Bentley,
YOU DID IT! You went to your first day of Preschool! We are SO VERY proud of you sweetheart! I know this has been a big step for you and I don't think your first day as a cute little preschooler could have gone any more perfect! You have been extremely excited ever since the day we registered you to go to school. You have had so much fun trying on all your new preschool outfits, which I must say - you have looked beautiful in all of them! I have loved listening to you and Tay talk all about what it will be like to go to school together and it has made me smile watching you and your sisters play "going to school" at our house! You guys love to get your school "pack packs" on and walk around like you have been going to school forever.....it's so cute! Wednesday was finally your time to go for real and I know you were a little nervous when we dropped you off, but when we picked you up later that day and we saw that big beautiful smile on your face I just knew you had a wonderful time! SO proud of you sweet Beny! I know sometimes it's hard to try new things, but if you take that leap of faith and believe in yourself, you really can accomplish anything! ALWAYS remember that! You are an amazing little girl and we are so blessed to have you as our daughter! Your father and I can't wait to see all you learn and do this next year as you go to preschool! We love you!
Love,
Mom
P.S. Here are a few pictures that I took of you on your 1st day of school. You will be attending the preschool at Clear Sky Elementary (same school as Tay) on Mondays & Wednesdays from
9:00 - 11:45
Beny standing infront of her Preschool Playground!
My beautiful girls ready for school! It you can't tell I think Hayden is ready to go too!
Bentley & Taylor walking hand in hand! I love moments like this, especially Bentley's giant backpack!
Giving hugs good-bye! Tay & Beny's classrooms are just across the hall from eachother which is really nice!
Walking out to greet us!
Bentley after her very first day of school! She couldn't stop smiling....and neither could I!



0 comments:
Post a Comment