Okay! So, it has been way too long since I have updated this thing!!! So much has happened and changed for our family in the last 4 months! I can't wait to post all my pictures and just share everything that has happened to us lately! We have experienced some pretty exciting changes and I wish more than anything that I would have written it all down as it was happening, but I will do my very best to get our Family Blog all up to date! In the meantime, our family of 6 is doing GREAT! We are happy & healthy and just enjoying all the things that life has in store for us! Hope each of you are doing wonderful these days and can't wait to start keeping in touch again!
Since December 2010 - April 2011 our family has experienced the following adventures (Lots of pictures coming soon!).........
* We went to Colorado for Christmas & had such a great time with family!
* Got stuck in a Blizzard on the way back home in Flagstaff, AZ on the freeway for 5 hours (no exaggeration) with 4 kids & a big white dog! Jordan & I found this quite comical (later of course) since he grew up in Idaho and I grew up in Colorado & neither of us every experienced anything like it!
* Jordan was offered a position with his company in Denver, Colorado!!!! And WE EXCEPTED!!!!! The plan was to move our family after 10 years of living in Arizona to Colorful Colorado starting March 12th! CRAZY but SO EXCITING!!!!
* Megan turned the BIG 3-0! at the end of February
* March was a tough month for us with having to say goodbye to some of THE MOST INCREDIBLE FRIENDS that anyone could ever ask for! We packed up our big moving van and relocated our family to COLORADO where we are finally near family (my parents)! We feel so lucky & blessed!
* Moved back home with the folks for the first time in 10 years while we are currently looking for a house.
* Took the girls to Disney on Ice here in Denver
* Experienced rain, hail, snow and sunshine all in one day!
* Taylor joined a co-ed soccer team here in Castle Pines. We got so lucky with this since we barely missed the start of the season & all the spots were full except for 1 remaining team! She LOVES it & is doing so well! The parents call her "The Secret Weapon"
* Kolbey started rice cereal! And loves it!
* Kolbey got her ears pierced on April 9th and looks as beautiful as ever!
* The tooth Fairy came to our house for the very 1st time! Tay lost her 1st & 2nd tooth on April 21st. She had 2 loose ones and the first one came out that afternoon and then that night while we were putting the girls to bed Taylor whispered to me, "Uh, Mom....I think my other tooth came out." Sure enough it did! Big surprise for The Tooth Fairy!
* Celebrated Easter with my parents & even had to turn the fireplace on.....haven't needed to do that before!
* Woke up to snow everywhere yesterday and was still able to go to the park at noon! It was all melted! That's Colorado weather for ya!
We are having so much fun here in Colorado! Lots of adjusting, but we are figuring things out! We miss all of our wonderful friends in AZ! As soon as we find a house we better have some visitors!!!
Here are some recent pics.....I will post many more very soon!

A recent family pic.....had to be taken after church since we are at 9:00 here in Colorado. It's always a mad rush to get ready on time!




4 comments:
MEGAN!!
It is sooo good to get an update on your cute family!!! I am soo exited for you, that is so wonderful that you got to move back to Colorado and be by your Family!! I dream of the day to move to Snowflake but I KNOW it would be so so hard!! Your girls are soo adorable and you are just cute as ever. I better still get a Christmas Card!!! I need to update my blog to. So keep checking back on it!!!
-Lindy
So great to see a new update from you guys! I'm glad to hear things are going well with the move. How exciting to be back close to family, that is the best:-) The girls look beautiful as always and are getting so big! You will have to let us know if you ever come visit AZ so we can see you guys again. Take care!
Megan! We miss you so bad. Quin still wants to go to Taylor's house. Thanks so much for the sonic gift card. You are so nice! I didn't even really help out with the girls. We just played. I hope everything is going so good for you guys. Cute Easter pic!
Love, whit
Missed you a ton at preschool graduation, and Avery was sad to see all the pics of Tay, but no Tay to share them with. Hope she got a copy of the DVD in the mail. She'll love it. Hope the new house is wonderful!
Jill
Post a Comment