It was a special treat receiving the amount of rain that we did lately here in the desert! A few things that we LOVED about it:
1.) The sound on our roof while we watched movies as a family.
2.) The smell!
3.) Driving around looking for mini rivers and lakes - the girls were amazed at the grass areas around our house all covered in water (honestly, so was I)
4.) Getting to play in those little mini rivers and lakes! At first we started out just telling them they could get their boots wet and then before we knew it they were soaking wet from head to toe. Yes, it was on the cold side, but oh well - it's probably what my parents let me do as a kid too! They (including Trigger) had a great time!



5 comments:
LOVE the styling rain boots! the girls are soo dang cute. we need to get together soon. xoxox
That looks like a lot of fun, I do miss those AZ rain storms. I can't believe how old your girls are. Time flies!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending me an invite to your blog! It was soo much fun bumping into you at Super Cross. You're family is growing so beautifully! I wish ya didn't live so far from us now, I sometimes reminisce about the good old 12th ward days in our young little ward and how fun it was. It was such a treat to get to see you :)
OH!!! HOW MUCH FUN IS THAT!?! You guys are always doing such fun things with your girls. What a fun family you are! We've missed you guys. I've been checking your blog often but have been a BIG time slacker at commenting. I hope we can get together when I get home from Utah. We're leaving Monday and won't be home till Feb. 13th. Wow. What is Beau going to do without us?? Poor guy. I really wish he could come! Why do they have to work? I hate work sometimes:( Anyway, hope you guys are doing well. I'll give you a call when we get home! Take care!!!
I L.O.V.E.!! the rain! We don't get enough! My sister in law used this website for her beads. firemountaingems.com My watch face brand name is Narmi. Hope this helps! Let me know if I can do anything else! Nat
Post a Comment