JORDAN - What can I say? How in the world did I get so lucky to have you? You are by far the most incredible father and I hate to say it, but you really are the perfect "GIRL" Dad! Our girls LOVE you beyond what you could ever imagine. Well, actually I think that you might have a pretty good idea judging by the way they react when you come home at the end of the day. Thank you for all that you do for our family! You amaze me with how much you are capable of taking on in a house full of us women! We love you and hope you had a great Father's Day (back in June)!
You with your girls at the ASU baseball game and also on a date night with Tay & Beny to the Diamondbacks game when the Dodgers were in town. Who needs sons when you have daughters like this?.........
Taylor Brie, who acts just like her father.......
Bentley Reese, who looks just like her father......
Hayden Noelle, who eats just like her father........
All three of our little beauties and AMAZING and FUN just like their father too!
We are pretty lucky to have all that we do! Love you Jordo!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment