Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SOCCER SEASON #1

I figured I better post pictures from Taylor's very first soccer season before she starts up again. She is such a stud and we enjoyed watching her play and get to know the wonderful game of soccer. Things that we learned about Taylor since she started playing soccer (Or I guess I should say that we were reminded about):

* She's VERY fast! She just raced up and down the field as quick as she could - sometimes even without the ball!

* She LOVES other kids! As she ran up and down the field she was smiling and laughing the ENTIRE time! Even with her opponents - she had a great time with all her new friends.

* She looks super cute is her soccer gear! I think she enjoyed getting ready for soccer just as much as playing. She thought is was so fun putting on her soccer shorts and tiny little shin guards. I seriously loved seeing her all ready to play!

* She's the perfect balance of aggressive and sweet! She wasn't afraid to get a little dirty and fall on the ground, but she always bounced right back up and got back in the game! Definitely a tough little girl! But she really impressed me one practice with the a kid from the other team was knocked down and she ran over and helped him up, asking if he was alright. Makes a mom proud, that's for sure!

SOCCER SEASON #1 - No particular order and yes like always, LOTS of pics ..............

Laughing with the boys!


Pictures from her games on Saturday's!

One of Taylor's favorite games was playing "Aliens" where the person with a green jersey gets to tag everyone with a ball!

Taylor's cheerleaders!


1st Day of practice!!!!!

Water break!

Practicing with DAD!

Showing off her much deserved soccer trophy! GREAT season Little Miss Taylor Brie!

0 comments:

MEG'S MUSIC...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones