Tuesday, September 15, 2009

LOVE being sisters.....

Our girls LOVE each other and I LOVE that they do! So thankful for each one of them!
Just a few recent pics of all three of them together:

Of course a silly face is included!

2 comments:

Lissa Leigh said...

OH HOW CUTE! They are all adorable! Hayden is such a CHUNK! I LOVE it!!! And I can't believe how much older Bentley is looking...note, I said "older" not "bigger" ha ha! She is going to love those tiny little legs of hers when she grows up:) We miss you guys and can't wait to see you tomorrow for our swim playdate! See ya then!!!

Kristin said...

Your girls are so cute. I think Hayden looks like her daddy. I love all the bows in their hair--you must be busy with three girls' hair to do!

MEG'S MUSIC...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones